The Bureau of Local Government Finance (BLGF) of the Department of Finance (DOF) announces the various vacant Career Executive Service (CES)/third level positions in the BLGF Central and Regional Offices. Please refer to the attached list of vacant positions and qualification standards.
Interested and qualified applicants should file their applications directly to the Office of the Secretary, 6th Floor, DOF Building, BSP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Manila. Please kindly submit the following documents:
1. Letter of Intent addressed to:
Hon. CESAR V. PURISIMA
Departmment of Finance
6th Floor, DOF Bldg., BSP Complex, Roxas Blvd.
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent passport-sized picture (CSC Form 212, revised 2005; downloadable at www.csc.gov.ph);
3. Detailed Curriculum Vitae, including a list and description of any qualifying examinations taken/passed, assignments in the past five (5) years, succesful, successfull programs, projects and/or work processes initiated/accomplished, and relevant citations/awards received.
4. One (1) original and one (1) Certified True Copy of the Updated Service Record;
5. Authenticated Career Service Executive Eligibility (CSEE)/Career Executive Service Eligibility (CESE) /CESO. Non-CES Eligibles may apply, however, must obtain the necessary elibility within one (1) year, if appointed.
6. One (1) Certified True Copy of the Performance Ratings in accordance with the Career Executive Service Performance Management System (CESPES) or the Strategic Performance Management System (SPMS), whichever is applicable, for the last two (2) rating periods;
7. Any other relevant documents for the position being applied for.
Previous applicants for Third (3rd) level positions need not reapply, but should update the earlier submitted documents.
JOCELYN T. PENDON
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD