- NO I.D., NO EXAM
- GATES OF TEST VENUES SHALL BE CLOSED TO EXAMINEES AT EXACTLY 7:30 a.m. Examinees that arrive later than 7:30 a.m., shall NOT be admitted.
- Wear proper attire on examination day. SLEEVELESS SHIRT/BLOUSE, SHORTS/SHORT PANTS, and SLIPPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Only NON-SCIENTIFIC and NON-PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR shall be allowed in the examination. (watch calculators, cellular phone calculators, and any other gadgets with calculator are NOT allowed)
- Bringing of cellular phones and any other gadgets, including smartphones/watches and pens/eyeglasses with built-in camera, wristwatches with calculator, books and other forms of printed materials and all other similar items, is NOT allowed. Further, NO bags and any other personal stuff shall be allowed. Examinees are advised to bring ONLY the items listed under Item B (Things to Bring) below.
- Failure to take the examination on schedules date shall mean forfeiture of examination fee and slot. Re-scheduling of examination date is NOT allowed.
A. School Assignment
The ONSA or Online Notice of School Assignment shall NOT be used. Thus, please be advised of the following schools to serve as testing venues for the conduct on October 14, 2018 of the Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination (BCLTE) and the Intermediate Competency on Local Treasury Examination (ICLTE).
B. Things to Bring
Bring ONLY the following items on examination day:
1. I.D. Card – preferably the same I.D. card presented during filing of application. If the I.D. card to be presented for admission is different from the I.D. card presented during filing of application, the examinee must present any of the following accepted I.D. cards, which is preferably valid (not expired):
1.1 Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Diver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit;
1.3 PRC License;
1.4 SSS I.D.;
1.5 GSIS I.D. (UMID);
1.6 Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;
1.7 BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
1.8 Philhealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
1.9 Company/Office I.D.;
1.10 School I.D.;
1.11 Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
1.12 Postal I.D.;
1.13 Barangay I.D.;
1.14 NBI Clearance;
1.15 Seaman’s Book;
1.16 HDMF Transaction Card;
1.17 PWD I.D.;
1.18 Solo Parent I.D.;
1.19 Senior Citizen’s I.D.;
1.20 Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD); and
1.21 CSC Eligibility Card (note: Implemented only beginning with the May 3, 2015 CSE-PPT).
Note: – The NO I.D., NO EXAMINATION Rule is strictly implemented.
– Photocopy only of I.D. card, or cellphone of I.D., shall not be accepted.
– All other I.D. cards not included in the above list shall not be accepted.
– As a last resort, expired I.D. card may be presented for admission on examination
day, provided that, the expiry date of the I.D. card is within the preceding months
of the year reckoning the date of examination (or from January 1, 2018 to October 13, 2018).
2. BLACK BALL PEN/S;
3. Non-scientific and non-programmable Calculator (note: watch calculators, cellular phone calculators, and any other gadgets with calculator are not allowed)
4. Original of PSA/LCR issued Birth Certificate printed on Security Paper (only if I.D. card has no date of birth);
5. Application Receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt (only if available); and
6. Water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) placed in clear/transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, which shall be subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/Proctor.
Note: Examinees are advised to bring ONLY the above listed items
C. Other Reminders
1.Visit and have an ocular inspection of the assigned school/testing venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location;
2. Be at the assigned school early on examination day for the verification and locating of room assignment. Testing venues shall be open to examinees at 6 a.m.;
3. Use of any aid in answering the test (such as books, dictionaries and other forms of printed materials; watch calculators, cellular phone calculators, and any other gadgets with calculator, cellular phones, smart phones/watches, tablets and any other gadgets; and all other similar materials/items) is strictly prohibited.
4. Only BLACK BALL PEN shall be used in the examination. Pencils and any other kinds of pen (e.g. gel pen, sign pen, fountain pen, friction pen, etc.) including other colors of ball pen are not allowed.