a) Legal Bases:
RA No. 9485 ARTA of 2008 and its IRR
RA No. 11032 EODB Act of 2018
Office of the President MC No. 44 series 2018
CSC MC No. 12 s. 2008 on RA No. 9485 and its IRR
DOF Department Order No. 054-2016 dated 25 October 2016
BLGF MC No. 011-2018 Adopting OP MC No. 44
b) Brief Description:
In compliance with Republic Act 9485 also known as the Anti-Red Tape Act (ARTA) of 2008, BLGF is mandated to take appropriate measures to promote transparency in the agency with regard to the manner of transacting with the public, with the objective of reducing red tape and expediting transactions in government. To provide efficient public service, the Customer Assistance and Complaint Desk shall observe this process in assisting transacting public on their complaints regarding service/s availed.
c) Availability of Service:
Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except on holidays.
d) Documentary Requirement/s:
e) Period of Application/Lead Time Requirement/Prerequisites:
|1||Greet and welcome the client with a smile.||–||Front Desk Clerk|
|2||Ask the client of his/her complaint on the service availed or on the personnel who attended him/her.||5 minutes||Front Desk Clerk|
|3||· Politely request the guest his/her Name and the Log Sheet provided at the gate.
· Verify personal information, the service/s availed and or the personnel who attended his/her need/s.
· Ask if he/she would be willing to accomplish a Customer Satisfaction Form or just report this verbally. If to report verbally, FDC accomplishes the form.
· Inform the guest that he/she has choices on how to file the complaint. Available means are:
ü Paper-based Customer Satisfaction Survey Form
ü Using the Kiosk Customer Satisfaction Survey
ü Via BLGF website Customer Satisfaction Survey
· Assist the client in accomplishing the Customer Satisfaction Survey form.
· Thank the client after accomplishing the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
|10-15 minutes||Front Desk Clerk, Client|
|4||· Receive the Customer Satisfaction Survey form, if any.
· Offer apology and advise the client that we will act on this properly and expect better service/s in the future.
|10 minutes||Front Desk Clerk|
|5||Send off client.||–||Front Desk Clerk|
|END OF PROCESS|
No Fees shall be collected for this service.
h) Type of Transaction:
Simple Transaction – Requires less than half day to complete the process.
i) Additional Notes:
The Bureau of Local Government Finance (BLGF) shall at all times act expeditiously on all requests and serve the public with courtesy and utmost priority. Customer complaints shall be addressed immediately to improve processes and procedure to provide excellent customer experience.