Subject: AMENDING SECTIONS 1, 2 AND 4 OF DEPARTMENT ORDER NO. 049.2016 (INCLUSION OF ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES DATA IN THE ELECTRONIC STATEMENT OF RECEIPTS AND EXPENDITURES SYSTEM FOR LOCAL TREASURERS)
Section 1. Section 1 of the Department Order No. 049.2016, dated 05 September 2016, is hereby amended to read as follows:
“Section 1. Inclusion of Environment and Natual Resources Data in the eSRE System for Local Treasurers. In addition to the information required under the eSRE system, the data requirements for the PH-EITI and the PPEI annual reports shall form part of the quarterly SRE reports submitted by local treasurers to report the payments made by extractive industries and detailed account of the shares from national wealth.
The eSRE system shall include the ENRDMT to provide a facility for the LGUs to report the following direct and non-direct payments:
1. Local taxes, fees, and other charges the LGU directly receives from the extractive industries;
2. Receipts of shares from national wealth within the LGU’s jurisdiction;
3. Expenditures of LGU’s coming from receipts/collections from the extractive industries and shares from the national wealth; and
4. Such other monetary and non-monetary benefits received by LGUs from extractive industries and shares from national wealth.
The information and/or report required by this Section shall be collectively referred to as the ‘Environment and Natural Resources Data’ (ENRD). “
Section 2. Section 2 of Department Order No. 049.2016, dated 05 September 2016, !s hereby amended to read as follows:
“Section 2. Duties of the DOF-BLGF. The DOF-BLGF shall regularly:
1. Provide the PH-EITI/PPEl/concerned agencies and other stakeholders with the data required to be reported in Section 1 and other relevant data.
2. Ensure the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the information, data and ireport collected under Section 1 and ENRDMT system by (i) manage and ‘.monitor the ENRDMT system; (ii) commission the enhancement of the ;ENRDMT system, as may be found necessary by the BLGF; (iii) issue