INSTRUCTIONS TO FOCAL PERSONS
REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION FOR THE BCLTE & EOPT
A. Provincial Focal Person/s
1. Receive Registration/Application Forms from municipal applicants;
2. Check and ensure that all entries required are filled up in the form;
3. Ensure that the pictures attached to the registration/application forms and that of the acknowledgment receipt are the same and recently taken. This is very important since the picture in the acknowledgment receipt will be used by the CSC for verification purposes;
4. Indicate the date of receipt and give the acknowledgment receipt to the applicant after reviewing the entries in the form as a proof of receipt of his/her registration/application form;
5. Encode the needed entries using the CSC Data Template based on the registration/application forms submitted; and
6. The Provincial Treasurer or the Provincial Focal Person shall bring the registration/application forms received together with the CSC Data Template (soft and hard copies) to the regional office on or before October 14, 2015.
B. Regional Focal Person/s
1. Receive Registration/Application Forms from municipal applicants through the Provincial Focal Person or Provincial Treasurer;
2. Receive Registration/Application Forms from provincial and city applicants including applicants from BLGF regional office;
3. Recheck and ensure that all entries required are filled up in the form;
4. Ensure that the pictures attached to the registration/application forms and that of the acknowledgment receipt are the same and recently taken. This is very important since the picture in the acknowledgment receipt will be used by CSC for verification purposes;
5. For the other employees who will apply for the examination, please require (a) certification using the attached pro-forma stating that he/she meets the minimum qualifications of a treasurer/assistant treasurer pursuant to Sec. 470/471 of the LGC and (b) updated service record, both signed by the Administrative Officer/HRMO.
6. Ensure that the applicable forms were used, as follows:
|Form||Particulars||Who will Use|
|Form 1||DOF-CSC BCLTE & EOPT||
|Form 2||DOF-CSC EOPT||
|Form 3||DOF-CSC BCLTE||
Note: The applicants should possess the minimum qualifications of a treasurer or assistant treasurer pursuant to Sec. 470/471 of RA 7160 based on the certification and service record
duly signed by the Admin. Officer or HRMO of the BLGF/LGU.
7. Indicate the date of receipt of registration/application form of provincial and city applicants and other employees who applied for the examination;
8. The assigned codes for each region are the following:
|Region I||R1||Region VIII||R8|
|Region II||R2||Region IX||R9|
|Region III||R3||Region X||R10|
|Region IVA||R4A||Region XI||R11|
|Region IVB||R4B||Region XII||R12|
9. The Registration Control Number (RCN) for each form will indicate the assigned code of their region (for Region I is R1), followed by the number of the form (F1), and the number of the applicant – 001 (1st applicant), followed by 002, (2nd applicant), 003 (3rd applicant) and so on.
|Region I||Form 1Form 2
|Region II||Form 1Form 2
|CAR||Form 1Form 2
10. Indicate the Registration Control Number (RCN) in the registration or application form and in the acknowledgment receipt as shown above.
11. Using the CSC Data Template (excel file), prepare three (3) listings based
on the forms received and processed.
1. List for Registrants under Form 1 – Permanent and Designated
P/C/M Treasurers and Assistant Treasurers,
LTOOs/FAs in the BLGF RO
2. List for Registrants under Form 2 – BLGF Regional Employees
(Note: Do not include LTOOs/FAs)
3. List of Applicants under Form 3 – Other applicants
12. Submit all registration/application forms received/processed together with
the list using the CSC Data template to the Regional Director.
13. The Regional Office shall submit all registration and application forms
together with the CSC Data Template (soft and hard copies) on or before
16 Oct 2015.
For other concerns, please feel free to call Ms. Anabelle Garrido or Ms. Hazel L. Gampay at Tel. Nos. 527-2790 or 522-8770.