Supply and Delivery of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Office Equipment
1. The Bureau of Local Government Finance – Department of Finance (BLGF-DOF), through the General Fund Year 2016, intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION SIXTEEN THOUSAND PESOS (Php 3,016,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply and Delivery of ICT and Office Equipment, broken down as follows;
- Four (4) Server for Local Area Network (LAN)
- Seventeen (17) Barcode Reader
- Seventeen (17) Barcode Printer
- One Hundred (100) UPS
- One (1) Server for Application
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The BLGF now invites bids for the Supply and Delivery of ICT and Office Equipment. Delivery of the Goods is required within thirty (30) calendar days upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act:. Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BLGF and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, on April 24-30, 2016. Likewise, a complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the same date upon payment of a nonrefundable fee in the amount of Two Thousand Pesos Only (php 2,000.00). The method of payment will be in the form of cash. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder/s or authorized representative/s.
5. The BLGF will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on May 4, 2016, 2:00 PM at the BLGF Conference Room, 8th Floor EDPC Bldg., BSP Complex, Roxas Blvd., Manila, which shall be open only to all bidders who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before May 16, 2016 at 2:00 PM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of cash or cashier’s/manager’s check issued by a Universal or Commercial Bank, or Bank draft/guarantee or irrevocable letter of credit issued by a Universal or Commercial Bank, if issued by a foreign bank to wit;
ITEM NO. BID SECURITY in Php (2% of ABC)
7. Bid opening shall be on May 16, 2016 immediately after the submission cut-off time of 2:00 PM at BLGF Conference Room, 8th Floor EDPC Bldg., BSP Complex, Roxas Blvd., Manila. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representative who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. In order to assure that manufacturing defects shall be corrected by the supplier, a warranty security shall be required from the contract Awardee for a minimum period of one (1) year, after acceptance by the Procuring Entity of the delivered supplies. The obligation for the warranty shall be covered by a special bank guarantee equivalent to at least ten (10%) of the contract price. The said amounts shall be released after the lapse of warranty period.
9. The BLGF reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. The address of the Procuring Entity.
The BAC Secretariat c/o Property Section – Administration Division
Bureau of Local Government Finance – Department of Finance
8th Floor EDPC Bldg., BSP Complex, Roxas Blvd., Manila
JOSE ARNOLD M. TAN, CESO V
Bids and Awards Committee